These are the guides for books of Syriac Patristics.
Generally, each of these guides contains the following:
- Introduction. A guide to the manuscripts in Syriac, a short overview of the book and a bibliography
- The Syriac text. This is taken usually from a variety of sources.
- Latin text
- Notes for the Syriac text
- Critical Notes. These have been derived from a variety of sources.
- Syriac – English
- Vocabulary of Proper Names and Paces (where applicable)
If you wish to download the PDF to your PC, right-click on the link and then select ‘Save Target as…’